As I was hired into Construction Data during the company’s rebranding process, I was tasked with the initiative to redesign the new corporate website, a project that would span a course of many months from planning, to design, to development, to revisions, to testing, and finally to the official launch.
With the new website, we accomplished to accommodate the growing needs of our clients and prospects alike to have a fully accessible website regardless of what web-enabled device they choose to use. We have also migrated our website to the WordPress platform, so that our marketing department can now be self-sufficient and pro-active in updating online content. Our previous site did not provide us the means to keep information current or adequately market new products/upgrades on our website.
Check out this quick video overview of the new CDCNews.com:
Features and Benefits:
- A sharper, sleek design that more appropriately reflects our brand.
- A more prominent Login bar that is stickied to the top of every page, both in desktop and mobile devices.
- An easier to navigate menu bar with organized vertical drop-downs on desktop and a side menu panel on mobile devices.
- A WordPress content management system for internal management of the site.
- An improved interactive map of our coverage areas, optimized for desktop and mobile devices.
- More prominent calls-to-action, allowing clients and prospects to easily land where they need to go.
- The addition of the Resource Center, home of the Client Support Center and our downloadable white papers.
- And much more!
Desktop Before and After:
Mobile Before and After:
See More Details:
Contact Me Now:
Tired of your old, clunky site? Want something new and fresh that your team can manage? Get in touch me with me now and let’s talk about how I can turn your poorly performing site into a fully optimized web page that capitalizes on both mobile and desktop traffic.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Web Design Services’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]