I am pleased to announce the redesign of my website, johancolon.com. An improved design has been in my bucket list for several months now, but post-graduation life hasn’t proven to be any more lenient on time than my days as a full-time design student!
This year, I want to hit the ground running with my own design and business endeavors. The launch of my new site is just the start of great things to come and a necessary step in the right direction. This new redesign features the following benefits and enhancements:
- A fresher, sleek look inline with my already established branding.
- Fully optimized pages and content for a completely fluid user experience from one device to the next.
- Simplified beautifully. Less walls of text for that breath of fresh air!
- Better accessibility. Even on mobile devices, any page on my site is less than 3 clicks or taps away.
- An improved search functionality lets you find specifically what you’re looking for as soon as you step into the page.
- Better image optimization significantly improves loading time.
- The addition of a contact form to easily contact me directly without having to log-in to your email client.
- A more organized and inclusive portfolio page, featuring my print, digital, motion graphics, and web design work.